• Hi. Maybe I can help.

    Finding your way forward when relationships are faltering can be a lonely, confusing, and uncertain process. Don't wait to get the help you need. I'm an experienced clinical psychologist with a demonstrated history of skilled interventions with adults, children and couples. And if your family is in the midst of a divorce or other family law scenario, I offer a hard-to-find combination of treatment expertise with the experience to navigate within that environment.  Whether working together in private therapy or when there's family court involvement, my focus remains on your unique concerns and practical problem-solving needs.  

    My emphasis is on relationship, friendship, intimacy or attachment concerns for individuals and families. Underlying personality issues and mood concerns such as depression or anxiety often add complexity. Trained to work both with children and adults, I have extensive experience in helping families cope during crises and complex transitions, including adults struggling with indecision within their marriage, children exposed to domestic violence, re-structured parenting, and custody disputes. My practice offers two distinct types of services: clinical and consulting.

    Clinical services includes brief, confidential therapy for adults, couples, and families, co-parent counseling, and help with parenting plans and decision-making when parents are using mediation or a collaborative approach to obtaining a divorce.

    Consulting services provide guidance, case-supervision or training to help parents, mental health or legal professionals address the complicated needs of families in high-conflict divorce circumstances. These services are more educational than therapy, aiming to help identify appropriate interventions, such as with parent-child contact problems, and increase skills for conducting those interventions.

    Appointments are flexible; via "telehealth" (computer or phone) or in-person depending on evolving public health circumstances.

    I’m licensed in Oregon and California, plus hold a license in Hawaii which is inactive at this time. I have a Certificate of Professional Qualifications (CPQ) which may facilitate service provision in other states.

    Phone or email me to discuss whether I’d be a good fit for your needs.


    In practice since 1979           Pronouns: She/her                 Language:  English